Manage Your Loved One's Prescriptions
We designed this website to help ourselves manage the increasingly complex medication regimes of our parents and loved ones.
As our loved ones got older the number of medications and their instructions became more complex than we could keep track of
using plastic pill boxes and notes to ourselves.
They began to forget to take the pills and/or forget if they had taken the pills.
We made spreadsheets of their schedules then those of us who could drove over to their house and
counted pills and re-filled pill boxes.
Then we built this website.
Signup for Free!
Yup, its free. You can signup two loved ones at no charge. There is a small annual fee for extra signups.
Once you sign a loved one up you can enter their prescriptions. Once they are in the website automates:
- Accessing list of what they should be taking what, when and dosage
- Tracking why they are supposed to be taking each medication
- Checking that they are actually taking the medication*
- Reminding them to take the medication*
- Refill reminders*
- Letting you know if there may be a problem (not taking medication)*
* = Coming soon.
The website provides convenient access from PC, Smartphone or tablet.